- Majestic Pure Lavender Massage Oil; blend of natural oils with Vitamin E; Soothing, Calming, and Relaxing; made in the USA
- Carefully crafted with wonderful ingredients such as Lavender Essential Oil, Grapeseed Oil, and Sweet Almond Oil to create a calming romantic aroma
- Nourishes and moisturizes skin, for all skin types
- Majestic Pure Lavender Essential Oil based Massage Oil is cruelty free and not tested on animals
- Safety Warning: Rub a very small amount on the inside of your elbow area to test for any allergic reaction before use. Avoid contact with eyes, keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant, consult with your health care provider before use. This product is not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Been using this for over a yr on all three of my fur babies. Works great to keep coat shiny plus its a natural way to repel fleas and ticks. Must have small amount goes a long way! They get a lil rub dwn of this 1x month in winter and 2x a month in spring summer and fall. Smell good too!
Light and just the right amount of aroma. Aroma seems very natural. Not oily like some and doe not evaporate like water based. Oil spreads well and allows good glide when massaging but not so slippery that it's an effort. Best of all its not messy. Between absorbing and some drying only light towelling removes excess when done. Leaving a very pleasant scent. Bottle seems bigger in picture but right fill. Comes with cap, pump and flip cap. Pump works great but I'm going to try flip cap next. Might be better for one hand operation.
We needed a new massage oil as we had used the other one up. We use to have an orange scent one but we found that the orange one had something organic in it which made it super stick and eventually the bottle is coated in it. Thank goodness this doesn't do that. It's a simple oil which we can enjoy and have used a few times. We worried that if our hands were coated in oil and we grabbed the bottle, the outside would forever be gross. We're so happy that we were wrong. This is simple, no frills but works for us. We'd recommend it.
I USE THIS OIL FOR WHEN I MASSSAGE MY CLIENT'S NECK AND SHOULD DURING FACIALS. THEY LOVE THE SCENT. I HATE THE WAT IT STAINS MY SHEETS AND TOWELS. YELLOW STAINS. CANT GET THEM OUT. WISH THESE OILS DIDN'T COME IN YELLOW NASE COLOR
This stuff smells and feels great! It’s perfect for massages and doesn’t have a gross after feeling on your hands. The smell is amazing and I’d recommend it!