- New look and label, same great product! Includes 1 (2.03 pound) Orgain organic plant based chocolate peanut butter protein powder
- 21 grams of organic plant based protein (pea, brown rice, chia seeds), 2 grams of organic dietary fiber, low net carbs, 0 grams of added sugar, 150 calories per serving
- USDA organic, vegan, gluten free, dairy free, lactose free, low net carbs, no added sugar, soy free, kosher, Non GMO, carrageenan free, and no artificial ingredients
- Mix with water, milk, or your favorite protein shake recipe for a quick breakfast or snack drink. Use when baking grams to give your cakes, muffins, brownies, or cookies a protein and energy boost
- Ideal for healthy, on the go nutrition for men, women, and kids. These are great for meal replacement, smoothie boosters, building grams lean muscle, muscle recovery, and pre or post workouts
Definitely my favorite of the vegan protein powders. The peanut butter flavor is the best, but their chocolate is killer as well. They mix well and aren’t super chalky or lumpy. And they don’t have a weird taste to them.
Like this product . Drink daily in the mornings . I hv it set up to be shipped monthly .
We love this protein powder. It's not dairy based, like many other powders tried, so it's great for people who are lactose intolerant. It mixes easily and the flavors are very good. We've tried all 3: chocolate, vanilla and Peanut butter.
ok, I looove this product.I started taking protein powder about 4 month ago, not quite knowing anything about them (and I still don't)My first purchase was the Vanilla Orgain, then I switched to the peanut butter one and OMG, now I'm hooked.This seems like a pretty good brand in general. The protein are grain based (pea, chia, rice and peanut), Dairy free, soy free, gluten free etc...It dissolves really well in my morning shake, whether you are using milk, almond milk or water. And the taste is delicious.I loved it so much that this is my only subscription on Prime. My only problem so far is that I have seen the price going up over the past few month and I just hope it's gonna stop so I don't have to look for something else...Thanks for reading :)