- PROTEIN PLUS VEGETABLES: Adds effortless nutrition to your every day, sweetened with steviano added sugar, and 120 calories per serving.
- 20 grams of vegan protein from pea protein, brown rice protein and sacha inchi protein containing all nine essential amino acids.
- Made with green vegetables including organic kale, organic alfalfa, broccoli, and spinach for an on the go healthy protein powder for women and men.
- Keto-friendly protein powder with four grams net carbs, gluten free, lactose free, dairy free, soy free, non whey and low glycemic. Not a medical food
- Real food ingredients that are good for the body, feed the mind, and respect the planet. Vegan certified, Non-GMO Project Verified, with no artificial sweeteners, flavors or colors.
- SHAKE, BLEND OR BAKE. Shake with1-1/2 cups of ice-cold water or beverage of your choice. Blend into your favorite recipe for a smooth and delicious vegan protein shake. Bake with Protein & Greens by swapping for 1/8 to 1/4 of the flour in sweet baking recipes.
- 21 SERVINGS PER CONTAINER, contents may settle during shipping. Don’t worry, thats normal. Youre still getting all the servings listed on your product.
I drink this every morning, just to get my day going. The texture is great and the taste is clean. There is no harsh aftertaste like in many other protein shakes. My fiancé loves to blend this powder with more fruits after a workout. This powder blends well and isn't chalky. We've gone through three of these berry flavor powders. The quality has always been phenomenal. I wouldn't go with any other protein powder.
I've tried every vegan protein supplement out there. This one works for me. Some people don't like the sweetener but I find it works well in smoothies with kale - balances out the flavors.
Glad I purchased this protein powder. I’ve just started counting my Macros and can not take regular whey protein. This is the perfect alternative without milk products and stevia. I can’t stomach the taste of stevia. This had no after taste and blended well with some almond milk, half a banana and a couple of strawberries. Consistency wasn’t bad. I’d say it’s about the same as most protein powders. Will definitely buy again.
I love this plant based protein powder because it has 0mg of cholesterol and 20 in protein, tastes great when added into smoothies, oatmeal, etc. :^)
Tried lots of other powders and this one is by far my favorite! It doesnt actually have much fruit in it, and no mango (even though theres a pic of one on the bottle). But, it tastes like fruit and the ingredients are good.