- New look and label, same great product! Includes 1 (2.02 pound) orgain organic protein & superfoods vanilla bean plant based protein powder
- Combined benefits of protein and superfoods: 21 grams of organic plant based protein (pea, brown rice, and chia seeds), 3 grams of organic dietary fiber, and only 1 gram of sugar in each serving. 50 organic superfoods per scoop
- Vegan, USDA organic, dairy free, lactose free, gluten free, soy free, non GMO, doctor developed. Note: May contain wheat
- Our organic superfoods blend includes organic veggies, herbs, greens, grasses, berries, fruits, sprouts, and ancient grains. Good source of food based vitamin B6 and C, iron, riboflavin, thiamin, and pantothenic acid
- Ideal for healthy, on the go nutrition for men, women, and kids. These are great for an antioxidant boost, weight management, meal replacement drinks, a breakfast shake, smoothies, building grams lean muscle, muscle recovery, and pre or post workouts
I'm surprised! This actually had great vanilla flavor, however it recommends to use 2 scoops and I only use 1. I think it would be too powerful of a taste if I used both scoops. I will add it to my mixed berry smoothies as an extra nutrition/filling factor and it works really well for me after workouts.
I love to mix this with almond milk, PB2, collagen peptides, And frozen bananas for a delicious shake after a workout or just during the day. I personally add whipped cream just because I use SO much powder between all the additions but I don't find it grainy.
I mix a scoop in every day with unsweetend almond milk, a scoop of green superfood, a couple handfuls of spinach, half a banana, some other fruit and some water, an blend it up. It usually is enough to replace a whole meal, and it keeps everything working smoothly inside. I ran out of the vegetable protein for a week and substituted whey protein, and it totally threw my digestive system for a loop. First day back on this stuff and I'm back to normal. Love it!
I have been drinking this for two weeks and I don't think I'll ever get tiered of this taste!! I usually go for chocolate but I saw so many positive reviews of the vanilla flavor so I decided to give it a try - SO glad I did!! It tastes like Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal it's so good!!! I can tell the difference when drinking this after my workout. I mix two scoops with 12 oz of unsweetened vanilla almond milk and 2 ice cubes in the blender. Perfect consistency, not thick but not watery either. (I do WW and only 4 SP total for powder and almond milk combined which is a plus). I absolutely recommend this product and look forward to trying other flavors in the future.
Tastes good. Mixes well. Makes some pretty rank farts. Smell like boiled eggs. Makes work more enjoyable. Hearing the cries from the smell. Highly recommend A+ product