- AUTHENTIC JAPANESE SOBACHA - Soba buckwheat tea is grown and harvested by our partner tea farms in Hokkaido, Japan without pesticides or chemicals. Buckwheat tea is a grain-like seed that's unrelated to wheat and naturally gluten-free and vegan.
- 100% ORGANIC - JAS Certified - Premium Japanese Soba Buckwheat Tea / Sobacha; Non GMO with no sugar, no preservatives, no fillers added. All of our tea is tested for radiation, chemicals, and metals to ensure purity.
- PREMIUM CAFFEINE-FREE HERBAL TEA - Made of organic roasted buckwheat, this herbal tea is caffeine-free and has a toasty aroma and nutty, sweet flavor which can be enjoyed hot or cold. Soba tea is good to drink any time, especially during evenings.
- IMPRESSIVE HEALTH BENEFITS - Soba is known for supporting regulation of blood sugar levels and circulation, and good digestion. Since this is made from dattan soba, this soba tea contains 100 times the amount of rutin compared to common buckwheat.
- FROM LOCAL FARMS Senbird brings you the finest organic green and herbal teas from farms across Japan. Our vision is to inspire more moments of appreciation every day by sharing the Japanese tea experience with tea lovers around the world.
Very nice buckwheat tea. Toasty and nutty. As good as any that I had in Japan. Origin is Hokkaido.
Highly recommended! Very strong buckwheat fragrance. A refreshingly perfect cup of sobacha tea to start your morning with! After drinking the tea, the little bits of sobacha are quite munchable. Their packaging is super neat! Comes nicely sealed in a tin can. Love their support of going green - promoting to reuse and refill their tins. Would be repurchasing soon.
Great quality and outstanding flavor that has a slightly sweet taste. The tea is also very automatic. The only downside is the overall price, which is pretty steep for the quantity.
I tried this tea as a decaf alternative for my usual green teas. The soybeans are toasted which give it a delicate nutty flavor, nice for winter. It's really high quality - you can leave the beans in for longer than the recommended steeping time and it just gets richer in flavor (no bitterness at all). Definitely planning to re-order once this tin is finished.
Would love this tea to be available in a larger more easily recyclable or compostable package!