- Meal replacement shake blend a serving of Vega One with your favorite nut butter or a serving of fruit to make a delicious plant-based meal replacement smoothie for women and men on the go.
- 20 Grams of vegan protein from organic pea protein powder, organic sunflower seed and organic pumpkin seed. Contains all nine essential amino acids.
- More than just protein: 50% DV of 8 vitamins and minerals per serving, plus 4 grams of fiber, 500miligrams of Omega-3 ALA, Antioxidants and Probiotics (2 billion CFUs bacillus coagulans). From real, organic plant-based ingredients.
- Certified USDA organic protein powder is vegan certified, vegetarian, gluten-free, low glycemic, non-dairy, and lactose free and Non-GMO Project verified. Vega One has no grains, no added sugar, and no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
- This blend of greens and superfoods includes organic chard, kale, broccoli, spirulina, blueberries and pomegranate. Vega One is an excellent source of Vitamin D and antioxidant Vitamins A & C to help support the immune system.
- Shake, blend or bake: Shake with 1-1/2 cups of ice-cold water or beverage of your choice. Blend into your favorite recipe for a delicious vegan protein shake with a smooth taste and texture. Bake with Vega One by swapping for 1/8 to 1/4 of the flour in sweet baking recipes.
I have used this daily for many years and while it is not the cheapest or best tasting, I have grown to love it. I just don't feel the same without it. It keeps me full until lunch and gives me energy all day. Thanks Brendan Brazier!
I used to force myself to choke this stuff down a few years ago. I bought this again recently cuz I started trying be healthier and workout. The flavor is so much better!! Yes there is a frosting/cake batter taste initially but I don't think it's very strong and you can still taste the protein powder. I'm going to really enjoy drinking this now!
I love drinking my vanilla Vega protein drink. I love the vanilla more than the chocolate. Both good but i can change the flavor with the vanilla easier than the chocolate.
I am a Cancer patient. I have to follow a low residue diet and this shake is great for me. I just add 1 cup of milk, 1 tablespoon of peanut butter, 1/2 of a banana, 1 tablespoon of Vega One all-in-one shake powder, and about 10 ice cubes. Then I blend it all together and drink for my breakfast.
Love this powder. I mix with water in a shaker bottle. Mixes easily, tastes great. It is the fastest, best tasting way to get your protein and nutrition. Vanilla is my favorite. No grains or animal products! Have it every day.