- PROTEIN PLUS VEGETABLES adds effortless nutrition to your every day, sweetened with steviano added sugar, and 120 calories per serving.
- 20 grams of vegan protein from pea protein, brown rice protein and sacha inchi protein containing all nine essential amino acids.
- Made with green vegetables including organic kale, organic alfalfa, broccoli, and spinach for an on the go healthy protein powder for women and men.
- Keto-friendly protein powder with four grams net carbs, gluten free, lactose free, dairy free, soy free, non whey and low glycemic. Not a medical food
- Real food ingredients that are good for the body, feed the mind, and respect the planet. Vegan certified, Non-GMO Project Verified, with no artificial sweeteners, flavors or colors.
- SHAKE, BLEND OR BAKE. Shake with1-1/2 cups of ice-cold water or beverage of your choice. Blend into your favorite recipe for a smooth and delicious vegan protein shake. Bake with Protein & Greens by swapping for 1/8 to 1/4 of the flour in sweet baking recipes.
Thank you very much, all very well, excellent quality, I recommend it, i love
This is the best protein powder I've had! It does not have a chalky taste to me and also doesn't taste too sweet. I blend it with a little almond milk and water and usually a handful of greens and a little frozen fruit and it's perfect! It's really a good price to and I've found that it was actually cheaper on than it was on the product's website! I'm so glad I gave this a try and I plan to stick with this protein powder.
I absolutely love this brand of protein powders. I also aim to take all natural, non gmo, non animal product powders and this fits the bill. It mixes awesome in a blender bottle with no clumping. There is also no funny aftertaste like some other brands out there. I highly recommend this brand to anyone looking to add a healthy shake with greens into their diet. I mix it with almond milk and it comes out great.
clean and doesn't give me gas!!!
I bought this because I wanted a protein product that tasted well. This is my second time buying this and I love it. I have tried a couple of different protein brands with different flavors, but did not like them. I love this one because it tastes and smells good, and you can mix it as a fruit beverage in a smoothie. I've mixed it with vitamin water and it tastes amazing! It is thick so keep that in mind when mixing into beverages.